Mona Lisa Touch
Simple laser technology to improve your gynecological health.
Mona Lisa Touch
Dr. Barbara Plucknett and her staff have acquired a leading edge treatment to resolve gynecologic health issues often caused by menopause. The MonaLisa Touch, is a fractional CO2 laser for gynecological use that delivers energy to tissue. This is followed by your body’s natural healing response. It became available in the US in 2014 and Dr. Plucknett is one of the first Physicians in NEPA to offer this service.
The MonaLisa Touch may help you feel like yourself again;
- The MonaLisa Touch procedure is hormone free and does not expose patients to chemicals
- It typically requires no anesthesia.
- It is virtually painless.
- The procedure is performed in the office during a routine appointment.
- Laser sessions are less than 5 minutes and a short series of sessions may be recommended.
- Most patients resume their routines within a few days of the procedure.
- Side effects are typically mild or unnoticeable in most cases. (For a full list of warnings and indications visit smilemonalisa.com).
If you think this treatment might help with something that is going on for you, give us a call and we can talk about the best solution.
“When I underwent the MonaLisa Touch procedure I was a little nervous and after the procedure, I came out almost bouncing off the wall, saying I cannot believe, there is no discomfort, such a short time commitment. I first began to see results from the MonaLisa Touch Procedure approximately 2 weeks after the initial procedure.” ~ Sara
A fast and effective radiofrequency technology that remodels vaginal tissue Morpheus8 VMorpheus8 V is a revolutionary technology that rejuvenates the vagina to improve sexual drive, comfort, and enjoyment and to restore a youthful appearance to a woman’s vaginal...
Dealing with stress urinary incontinence can be frustrating, struggling with embarrassing bladder leaks. But luckily there is a treatment option available to help you regain bladder control.
BOTOX® is a prescription medicine that is injected into the bladder muscle and used to treat overactive bladder symptoms.