Mona Lisa Touch
Simple laser technology to improve your gynecological health.
Mona Lisa Touch
Dr. Barbara Plucknett and her staff have acquired a leading edge treatment to resolve gynecologic health issues often caused by menopause. The MonaLisa Touch, is a fractional CO2 laser for gynecological use that delivers energy to tissue. This is followed by your body’s natural healing response. It became available in the US in 2014 and Dr. Plucknett is one of the first Physicians in NEPA to offer this service.
The MonaLisa Touch may help you feel like yourself again;
- The MonaLisa Touch procedure is hormone free and does not expose patients to chemicals
- It typically requires no anesthesia.
- It is virtually painless.
- The procedure is performed in the office during a routine appointment.
- Laser sessions are less than 5 minutes and a short series of sessions may be recommended.
- Most patients resume their routines within a few days of the procedure.
- Side effects are typically mild or unnoticeable in most cases. (For a full list of warnings and indications visit smilemonalisa.com).
If you think this treatment might help with something that is going on for you, give us a call and we can talk about the best solution.
“When I underwent the MonaLisa Touch procedure I was a little nervous and after the procedure, I came out almost bouncing off the wall, saying I cannot believe, there is no discomfort, such a short time commitment. I first began to see results from the MonaLisa Touch Procedure approximately 2 weeks after the initial procedure.” ~ Sara
I would like to introduce you to my newest creation, a holistic focus of care in my Gynecological Practice. For many years I have practiced a traditional practice of Gynecology and Western Medicine. However recently, as I began my course of study in Anti-Aging
Surgical and non-surgical solutions to correct structural changes in the female anatomy when things quite literally fall apart. Surgical ProceduresThere will be times when you are faced with needing a surgical procedure. Not to worry. Dr. Plucknett is...
Simple laser technology to improve your gynecological health. Mona Lisa TouchDr. Barbara Plucknett and her staff have acquired a leading edge treatment to resolve gynecologic health issues often caused by menopause. The MonaLisa Touch, is a fractional CO2 laser...